Welcome to the LVS Knowledge Base. This website documents various information about LinuxVirtualServer.org software, application and development. Since this website is a wiki, feel free to correct/edit pages or start a brand new page. To begin, please log in or create a new account. Learn how to edit Wiki pages, experiment in the SandBox.
Incion offers business friendly technology based solutions to help you meet your web and information technology requirements. If you want a web design in Los Angeles or anywhere in the world that will reach all of your clients, Incion is the solution. We provide a web design quote that will give you a realistic price for creating the quality website you desire. Because we are experts at what we do, we can create simple web designs or complicated web designs that are tailored to your company's requirement. Whether you need a large corporate presence or a small business website or a complex web application, our experts can meet your needs. We understand that a custom website design is what will set your organization apart from the cookie cutter sites used by the competition and provide you with a true fit for your company's needs. Let us show you how we can give your business a web site you can be proud to associate with your name.
- Performance and Tuning
- ARP Issues in LVS/DR and LVS/TUN Clusters
- LVS Cluster Management
- LVS Deployment
- IPVS - an advanced layer-4 load balancing solution
- KTCPVS - a layer-7 load balancing inside the Linux kernel
- TCPSP - a TCP splicing implementation for the Linux operating system
- TCPHA - a TCP handoff implementation for the Linux operating system
- Net-SNMP-LVS-Module - read configuration and some statistics from IPVS via snmp
- SorryServer - display Sorry Page when all the servers are not available