Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|(5 intermediate revisions by 5 users not shown)|
Latest revision as of 15:14, 21 October 2012
Welcome to the LVS Knowledge Base. This website documents various information about LinuxVirtualServer.org software, application and development. Since this website is a wiki, feel free to correct/edit pages or start a brand new page. To begin, please log in or create a new account. Learn how to edit Wiki pages, experiment in the SandBox.
- Performance and Tuning
- ARP Issues in LVS/DR and LVS/TUN Clusters
- LVS Cluster Management
- LVS Deployment
- IPVS - an advanced layer-4 load balancing solution
- KTCPVS - a layer-7 load balancing inside the Linux kernel
- TCPSP - a TCP splicing implementation for the Linux operating system
- TCPHA - a TCP handoff implementation for the Linux operating system
- Net-SNMP-LVS-Module - read configuration and some statistics from IPVS via snmp
- SorryServer - display Sorry Page when all the servers are not available